Adopting a child can be a rewarding and lifechanging experience. The Division of Children and Family Services is looking for families or single adults from all backgrounds who want to give a safe, loving, permanent home to children who need a family.
- Most children waiting for adoption are African American and Caucasian children ages 10 and older.
- Many are sibling groups who need to stay together, teenagers, or children who have special needs (including physical, emotional or mental disabilities).
- Adoptive families can include relatives, single parents, and same sex couples.
Please take a look at our wonderful Adoptable Kids.
- If you are a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family requesting information about a specific child submit an inquiry and we’ll follow up with you.
- If you are not a licensed Foster Caregiver or approved Adoptive Family please submit this interest form and we’ll get back to you.
For more adoptable children, visit Adopt US Kids.